JT’s Coconut Water and Oil provide numerous benefits for your dog!
Coconut water is 97% water and 3% vitamins and minerals (calcium, iron, manganese, magnesium, and zinc), electrolytes and enzymes. Apart from being super tasty and refreshing, Coconut Water has many benefits for your dog’s health. It may help too;
- Fight viruses.
- Keep harmful bacteria away.
- Protect from infections.
- Boost immune systems.
- Form red blood cells in the body.
- Improve dog coat and skin conditions.
- Keep dog coat smooth and glossy.
- Fight off annoying issues such as flea allergies and itchy skin.
- Improve dog odour.
- Reduce bad dog breath.
- Regulate and balance insulin and thyroid levels.
- Aid in healing arthritis or ligament problems.
- Aid in healing cuts, wounds, bites from insects and stings when applied to them.
Give your dog a hydrating treat that’s low in calories and full of healthy goodness.
Coconut oil supplies essential fatty acids and is a great source of antioxidants. As a bonus, Coconut Oil can improve your dog’s skin and coat. Coconut Oil can also help with hot spots, dry skin and hair, and bites and stings. It can be ingested or applied topically.
Natural foods and products are best for you and best for your dog. Pure 100% natural Coconut Water and Organic Oil are just the ticket when looking for healthy treats for your special pet.
As with all new things, add Coconut Water or Oil into your dog’s diet gradually and follow the recommended guidelines. Please consult your veterinarian when commencing any new natural treatment or diet.
Images supplied by Jill Wright