Perfectly simple Bliss Balls from the lovely Ashleigh and Emi at @Ashleighandemi
1. Add nuts to a food processor and process until fine crumbs are formed
2. Add cacao powder and blitz to mix
3. Add dates, rice malt syrup and coconut oil and process until a dough is formed
4. Taste and adjust to your preference Add more rice malt syrup if you prefer sweeter or more chocolatey taste add more cacao.
5. Roll into balls and store in the fridge
Note: if the mixture is too dry, add 1 tbsp of jts coconut essence coconut water (regular water works too) until the consistency is reached.