Don’t these Coconut Milk Waffles look absolutely delicious? Best of all they are gluten free, dairy free and full of protein and coconut-y goodness!
I know what I will be making for breakfast on the weekend!
1. Seperate the eggs and begin to lightly beat the egg whites until light peaks form. Cover over for a few minutes in the fridge with glad wrap.
2. Stir all dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl with a whisk to allow air into the mixture.
3. Slowly mix in liquids and vanilla essence.
4. Once all of the ingredients are mixed together, slowly begin to fold in the egg whites.
5. Heat your Belgium waffle maker and prepare the waffle iron as directed.
6. Once ready, drizzle @mayversfood peanut super spread over the waffles and top with your choice of fruit and nuts.