1. Blend the coconut milk, coconut, coconut nectar and coconut oil until well combined.
2. Add the cherries and blend until the cherries are roughly combined.
3. Line a slice/loaf tin with cling wrap, press the mixture into the tin firmly and wrap the edges of the cling wrap around the mixture and press. Place in the freezer for approximately 20 minutes to set.
4. Meanwhile make the raw chocolate by placing a bowl over a boiling pot, add the coconut oil, cacao butter and coconut nectar, stir until melted and well combined. Remove from the heat and stir in the cacao powder and salt.
5. Remove the tin from the freezer, and slice into bars of a desirable size.
6. Dunk each bar in the chocolate and place on a tray lined with baking paper.
7. Return to the freezer to set the chocolate and repeat until you have the desired amount of coats of chocolate. (2-3 should be enough). And last and most importantly… enjoy your delicious guilt free cherry ripe!
Store in the freezer, and allow to thaw for 5-10 minutes before eating. YUM!