INTRODUCING OUR BRAND NEW TROPICAL COCONUT WATER!
You’ve asked and we’ve listened – we are bringing a new flavour sensation your way this Summer! – Tropical Coconut Water.
We have combined the tropical taste of Coconut Water and blended it with passionfruit and pineapple fruit juice to create our delicious, new Tropical flavoured Coconut Water. This refreshing and hydrating drink contains no preservatives and is entirely gluten free!
We’ve selected our premium quality coconuts from the ‘City of Coconuts’ ensuring quality, freshness and a great taste every time!
TROPICAL COCONUT WATER FACTS
- Gluten Free
- Contains no Fat
- No Preservatives
- Cholesterol free
Our new Tropical Coconut Water is available online for a limited time only so try it out and let us know what you think!
- Helps to increase your metabolism and is the perfect replacement for soft drinks and sugar laden sports drinks. It contains 5gm of sugars compared to 15-25gm in some sports beverages.
- Is extremely hydrating, and a natural isotonic that contains 15 times more potassium than sports drinks. It’s also a great hangover cure!
- Is nutrient dense and can help you feel full for longer leaving you less likely to snack on unhealthy food.
- Moisturises your skin from the inside out, which explains why so many skin care companies use coconut in their products.
- Coconut water is so pure it contains the same electrolyte balance found in our blood. The amazing thing is that developing countries use it intravenously when medical saline is not available.
- The high fibre content in coconuts can help a sluggish digestive system, soothe reflux, indigestion and stomach upsets.
- Is antibacterial and it is used to kill lipid-coated viruses such as HIV, and various pathogenic bacteria. It can also help reduce vomiting (super handy for the kiddies when they are sick)
- Coconut water is alkalising and helps increase the body’s PH levels, reduce acidity in the body that can cause inflammation.